- ★★Adjustable Sizes - adjustable sizes to ensure years of fun: Small for little kid(Y12-2); Medium for big kids(2-5); Large for teens & adult(5-8), and you just need to choose according to the picture size a pair of suitable inline roller skates.
- ★★Safe Closure System - Rachet buckle, Velcro strap and Laces give excellent ankle support. We offer these kids roller skates could hold feet well and provide safe riding experience.
- ★★Illuminating Wheels - The durable PU 82A polyurethane wheels and ABEC 7 bearings would insure miles of smooth rolling with durability, all wheels will light up when skating and NO BATTERIES NEEDED!
- ★★Comfortable Performance - The aluminum alloy frame provides great ankle support, the inner boot is soft and breathable.Roller skates is a great way to have some fun while exercising both outdoors and indoors. They are suitable for both children and adults.
- ★★Sincere Service - Every order you have any questions, feel free to contact us, we will solve for you at the first time. At the same time, you can check out other Woolitime skates , including inline roller skates for Kids and Adults
We have been committed to providing professional, high-quality roller skates and perfect after-sales service system,
and strive to make you and your family safe and happy to play through the concept of clothing design, advanced manufacturing technology, strict quality management
This Inline Skate is designed to take the beginner to the next level with a comfortable and stable skate
We highly suggest choosing the size according to your kid's foot length, for size may vary among different brands.
Please check the size again with our size chart before ordering.
◎Do warm-up exercise before skating.
◎Before getting started, wiggle each wheel to check axle tightness. And check the screws/bolts that secure the wheels to make sure they are tight.
◎Don't ignore the shoelaces' use and let the strap withstand forces alone when skating, it would make the strap easy to break.
When the shoelace, straps and buckle used together, it would support the ankle better.
◎Always wear full protective gears (such as wrist guards, elbow pads, knee pads, and helmet) while skating.
◎Avoid skating on wet, oily or uneven surfaces and avoid skating on a packed road.
√Wheels - Rotate and check the wear of wheels' routinely and swap the left and right sides regularly with Allen key (included).
√Bearings - To ensure a smooth ride, lubricate the bearings every 4 weeks.
√Brake - The brake can be attachment and removal, it can be used on both the right and left skate.
√Deposit - When not in use, store in a dry and ventilated area without direct sunlight.