- Gives confidence to the youngest swimmers
- Graduated flotation advances swimming ability at the child's own pace
- Hidden pockets keep flotation pads secure
- Adjustable cords help create a snug fit and keep kids feeling confident
- Ages: Small size fits children 2-3 (approximately 20-35 lbs / 9-16 kg)
- Gives confidence to the youngest swimmers.
- Graduated flotation advances swimming ability at the child's own pace.
- Hidden pockets keep flotation pads secure.
- Adjustable cords help create a snug fit and keep kids feeling confident.
- Fits kids weighing 20-35 lbs (approximately).
- Product Dimensions: 10.6 x 9.2 x 3.6 inches; 0.4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.4 pounds
- ASIN: B00003ABUQ
- Item model number: 00192
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
With this Swimr aid, your child can learn to swim, and can advance at his own comfort level. Nine training pads hidden in this Swimr make learning to swim easy and fun. As your child's skills improve, simply remove the training pads one by one. Soon your little fish will be swimming on her own. Not a lifesaving device. Little Swimr recommended for children 20 to 30 lbs. Made in USA.10Lx10Wx3-1/2D".
Endorsed by three-time Olympic gold medalist Josh Davis as "the best way to learn to swim," this is an ingenious system designed for 2-to-3-year-olds who weigh between 20 and 35 pounds. Under adult supervision, youngsters sandwich themselves between two yellow foam plates that feature Velcro shoulder straps and slide toggles for adjustable fit. The ingenuity is in the composition of those foam plates: They're each composed of nine slices of foam. As a child's swimming skills increase with time, these float pads can be removed one by one; soon kids will be dog-paddling with the best of 'em--and all by themselves! If it's not a perfect substitute for swimming lessons from a qualified instructor, the Safe T. Seal Little Swimr Swim Trainer does provide a wonderful way for kids to gain confidence in the water. --Tony Mason