- LEARN TO RIDE: A balance bike is the first step in learning how to ride a bike. It lets your child learn to balance and steer without the complexity of pedaling. Once they've mastered those skills, transitioning to a pedal bike is easy!
- GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD: The seat and handlebar heights adjust to accommodate ages 18 months to 3 years, or a 12 to 17" inseam. The 12 Classic is perfect for future upgrades such as a foot brake or heavy-duty tires.
- DESIGNED FOR YOUNG KIDS: The lightweight frame weighs only 6.7 pounds, making it easy for your child to ride and stride. The built-in footrests are perfect for learning to balance and glide.
- MADE TO LAST: Kids can be hard on things. With the 12 Classic's durable steel frame, all-weather seat, and puncture-proof tires, you don't have to worry about damage or maintenance.
- SIMPLE AND EASY: The simple yet durable design is easy for young riders to take their first steps on a bike and progress to striding, gliding, and balancing. Your child will be riding in no time!
The Safe Rider Bundle protects your little rider! Includes gloves, knee pads and elbow pads.