- ▶▶All SISIGAD hoverboards have passed strict electrical test and meet UL2272 standards. Any issue just feel free to contact us.
- ▶SMOOTH RIDES - 6.5" wheels with high quality rubber tires and comfortable footpedals, provide smooth riding experience.
- ▶GOOD PERFORMANCE - Self-balancing control system full of technology and quick to learn. Maximum speed can be up to 9MPH with 300 Watt dual hub motors, enjoy the speed and free yourself completely.
- ▶COOL LIGHTS - Flashing LED headlights and sensitive turn signal lights, also give you a unique experience.
- ▶SIMPLE CHARGING - 36V/2.0Ah Li-ion batteries, quick charging and longer using time, travels up to 9 miles per charge.
Warranty(from the date of purchase):
3 Months Warranty
30 Days Money Back
24 hours Friendly Customer Service
Motor: 300 Watt Dual Motors
Battery Type: Lithium high-rate 5C battery
Battery Voltage/Capacity: 36V/2.0Ah
Charging Time: 3-5 Hours
Using Time: 30-60 Minutes
Riding Range: 6-9 Miles
Maximum Weight-bearing: 260 lb
Minimum Weight-bearing: 44lb
Max Climbing Angle: 10 Degree
Wheel size: 6.5" Tire
Net Weight: 22 lb/ 10 Kg
1 x Two-Wheels Hoverboard
1 x Power Supply Charger
1 x Manual
▶Please fully charge before using for the first time. Pull the plug after charging to avoid overcharging.
▶Remember that the range of motion should not be too large, as far as possible to avoid excessive tilt.
▶Children should be accompanied under the guardianship of an adult, and the speed should not be too fast.
▶DO NOT swerve at high speed.
▶DO NOT start or stop operation on a slope, as to avoid damaging the self-balacning system or causing function errors.
▶DO NOT operate the hoverboard when the "BATTERY LOW" indicator on.
HOW TO RESET
If you have any issues with your hoverboard, please try to reset the item. Here are the instructions:
1. Turn off your hoverboard.
2. Place your hoverboard on the ground, make sure your hoverboard is not tilting in any direction and calibrate balance in a horizontal level.
3. Hold down the power button for at least 20 seconds.
4. Power off the hoverboard and turn it back on.
Please try resetting your hoverboard again if the first attempt did not solve the issue.