- DECK: 20" x 4.3" Aluminum 6061 T6 box-shaped deck, max weight: 300lbs
- FRAME: 20" wide High Tensile Steel handle bar
- HAND GRIPS: Soft Rubber Hand Grips
- SCOOTER WHEELS: 88A PU/Forged CNC Aluminum Core 110mm wheels, Abec-9 Bearings
- CLAMP & FORK: Aluminum 6061 T6 Clamp, Stainless Steel Brake, High Tensile Steel Fork
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 7.5 pounds
- ASIN: B071JD7M8S
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
OUTON Scooter is the ideal complete scooter for beginner to advanced riders.
Comes in 2 vibrant colors to style up your rider along with lightweight box-shaped deck design for smooth grinding.
The scooter also features high-strength handlebar with comfort rubber grips. The ideal scooter for beginner to intermediate riders the classic OUTON has been totally redesigned to handle all obstacles whether on the street or in the skate park.
If you're looking for the suitable park scooter to doing tricks and stunts, you can't go past this quality OUTON scooter, which has been design for Beginning-Intermediate-Advanced riders. It is made of 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum T6 with reinforced heat treated forged plates in the deck to offer a light weight but more sturdy and safer. This scooter has been put to the test by our Pro Team to ensure it is easy to ride but it can also handle the most demanding tricks. It fills all your needs.
20" x 4.3" Aluminum Box-Shaped Deck Height Strength
20" High Tensile Steel Bar
Full Deck Grip Tape Tough ABS Composite Wheel Hubs
Heavy Duty Aluminum Fork Squared Deck Edges for Superior Hand Grabs
Soft Pro Silicon Hand Grips
88A PU/Forged CNC Aluminum Core
110mm Cast PU Wheels
High-Speed Abec 9 Bearings
Aluminum 6061 T6 Clamp
Bearings: ABEC 9
Product Weight: 7.6 lbs Max Weight: 300lbs
Box Dimensions: 27" x 22.5" x 5.1"
1 x Scooter
1 x Manual
1 x 5mm wrench
We have improve all parts of our products already. Also we have passed SAFETY TEST: ASTM F2264 and CPSC. 6 month warranty included.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE MAKE SURE TIGHTEN ALL SCREWS AND WEAR HEMLET AND KNEE, ELBOW PAD BEFORE YOU RIDE.