- NEW LED LIGHT UP WHEELS: add extra fun to your childrens new scooter. Roll along smoothly on the high-rebound PU wheels with ABEC-5 bearings. An extra long rear brake covers the entire wheel for more efficient braking
- STARTS AS RIDE-ON SEAT MODE: for mom and dad to push the little one on. Adjustable handlebars, from 32 to 39 inches high, for moms and dads of varying heights. Recommended Ride-on weight capacity is 44lbs; Recommended for ages 1 - 3 years
- CONVERTS TO A GLOBBER 3 WHEEL ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT SCOOTER: once the little one is ready to learn to ride a scooter. Patented Secure Lock Button keeps the scooter moving in a straight line to help your child learn to balance - it is the easiest way to learn to ride a scooter. Unlock the button and spring-loaded steering mechanism allows your child to lean to steer, and front pivot supports enable smooth turns
- ADJUSTABLE HANDLEBARS: that grow with your child! Handlebars adjust from 26.5 to 31 inches from the deck. He or she can hang on tightly to the comfortable dual-injection grips. Scooter mode recommended for ages 2 - 6 years
- SCOOTER WEIGHT RATED: Up to 110 lbs; Recommended for ages 2 - 6 years
- ASIN: B075GX2BG9
- Item model number: 457-102
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Your little one can now learn the coordination and balance of a scooter at an even younger age! The Globber Scooters 5-in-1 Scooter starts as a ride-on seat for mom and dad to push the little one on. Once the child is able to push around by his or herself, the T bar handlebar comes off, becoming a pushbike that the little one can independently push around on. As the child grows and enhances their motor skills, the seat of the Globber 5-in-1 comes off the deck via an attached hand screw. The original T bar handle, used for mom and dad, now connects to the deck and becomes a Globber 3 Wheel Adjustable Height Scooter! This product offers 5 different functions all in one product!
Help your little one learn to maneuver the Globber 3 Wheel Adjustable Height Scooter easily by activating the patented Secure Direction Button Lock on the front of the deck, which ensures the scooter moves in a straight line. Unlock the Secure Button Lock and ball bearings offer front wheel pivot supports to simplify assisted steering, and the low deck height delivers a stable ride. The X-Cross deck design improves turning performance and adds strength to the steel-plate reinforced deck. Your child can roll along smoothly on the high-rebound PU wheels with ABEC-5 bearings. He or she can hang on tightly to the dual-injection grips. The long rear brake covers the entire back tire for reliable stops. Easily adjust the height of the T-bar handlebars with the simple 3-position latch system for a design that lasts as your little one grows.