- Plain Green, no any graphics on the ball. Inflated size appr. 50cm/20in in diameter. Durable Grab n' grip handle. Ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- Age group 7-9 years. Maximum sustainable weight of 200 pounds.
- Includes a two-way hand pump. Ball is delivered deflated. Presented in color box and ideal as a gift.
- Durable & Safe: Contains no US banned phthalates and heavy metal elements. Conforms to the safety requirements of EU EN71, US CPSIA & ASTM F963. Safe to use.
- Inflation instruction: Take out the inserted white plug (air stopper) from the ball, insert the tip of the pump and inflate the ball to good size, and then replace the white plug back into the hole quickly. Bounce!
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 20 x 20 inches; 1.54 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.54 pounds
- ASIN: B072BXCGB6
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
This Space Hopper Ball (also known as Kangaroo Bouncer, Hippity Hop, Hopping Ball, Hoppity Hop, Hop Ball, Sit & Bounce, Jumping Ball) is for taller kids.
This Hop Ball is suitable for indoor & outdoor use. It will keep kids active, out in the fresh air for hours!
The product fully complies with Toy Safety Standards of US CPSIA & ASTM F963. It contains no US banned phthalates and heavy metal elements. Safe to play!
The Hopper can be inflated with a regular hand pump. A 9-inch two-way action pump is included for FREE!
Recommended Ages: 7-9 years. Children under 3 years old should be under direct supervision of an adult.
Maximum sustainable weight of 200 pounds.
Q1: The nozzle doesn't fit, I can't use the pump.
A: The inserted white plug (air stopper) on the ball must be removed first! Inflation Instruction:
Step 1: Take out the inserted white plug (air stopper) from the ball
Step 2: Insert the tip of the pump into the mouth (built-in variable aperture)
Step 3: Pumping the ball to proper size
Step 4: Quickly replace the plug back into the hole to stop air leak. Done!
Q2: Ball size is smaller than advertised.
A: Ball is made of rubber which will become much contracted being packed tightly into the box. Thus, keep pumping to stretch the rubber is the key. If it is hard to reach suggested ball size during 1st inflation, users can leave the ball as it is for a day, and then pump again after the PVC material gets fully stretched.
Q3: The pump doesn't pump out air. How to get a replacement for a faulty pump, or a ball?
A: Please 'Contact Seller' directly (other than Amazon Customer Service) from Amazon Buyer Central against this order for a replacement or refund. Seller aims to provide hassle-free service and usually replies emails in 12 hours.