- 🏆 IT'S MORE THAN JUST A BIKE - Help your kids learn the essential first skills needed to riding a bike. Toddlers love the independence and sense of achievement they get from riding a balance bike. It also build their motor skills, coordination and increase their confidence.
- 🏆 ICONIC DUAL REAR WHEEL - The Y Velo Junior allows kids to practice with a stable double-width wheel before switching to a single wheel as they build confidence. We've completely refreshed our multi-award winning Y Velo Junior balance bikes with new features and vibrant colors, red and blue.
- 🏆 GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD - The seat height and handlebar height can be adjusted to 'evolve' with your child ensuring a best fit for children from 18 months - 4 years old, or up to 45 lbs. The adjustable seat allows for a ride height 11" - 14.17". It's the first bike that grows with kids and their confidence.
- 🏆 GOODBYE TRAINING WHEELS - Balance bikes allow children as young as 18 months to be prepared for cycling before stepping up to a pedal bike by three or four years old - without ever using training wheels
- 🏆 DESIGNED FOR SAFETY - Larger wheels and higher ground clearance are designed for safer play and easier riding on uneven surfaces. Three-wheel design guarantees more stability for beginners who are not good at keeping balance
- Product Dimensions: 0 x 0 x 0 inches;
- ASIN: B07GSPQR6Y
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and the joys of riding a bike from as early as 18 months old. The Y Velo Junior will aid in your child's development of balance and control. Apart from a really cool and appealing design, the Y Velo Jr. has been very cleverly engineered to help with a child's overall Motor Skills / Balance Skill development. It has just enough stability and at the same time instability that will teach children from 18 months to 3 years old to learn balance and coordination. Children that use the Y Velo will generate improvements in static and dynamic balance and bilateral co-ordination, as well as, physical self-confidence. If used enough there is a good chance that your child can progress to a normal bicycle at the age of 3 or 4 without having to use training wheels / stabilizers. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.