- ~~~~Christmas Sales~~~~Stable 4 legged Space Hopper, Bouncy Cow. Made from EU approved phthalates free pvc & contain no heavy metal elements. Safe to use.
- Inflated size appr. Length: 54cm/21in from nose to tail; Seat height: 26cm/10in; Body height: 42cm/16.5in from ear to floor.
- It is delivered deflated. A two-way hand pump is included for pumping up the space hopper.
- Age group 3+. Age under 3 should be under direct supersion of an adult.
- Inflation instruction: Take out the inserted white plug (air stopper) from the hole on the cow belly; insert the tip of the pump and inflate the hopper to good size, and then replace the white plug back into the hole quickly. Bounce!
- Product Dimensions: 21.26 x 10.24 x 16.54 inches; 2.87 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.87 pounds
- ASIN: B00P5V5XO2
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
This jumping cow (bouncy hopper) is children's favorite playmate! Your little ones will learn balance and coordination while riding on the horse and having fun!
The product fully complies with EU & US Toy Safety Standards. It contains no US banned phthalates and heavy metal elements. Safe to play!
The Jumping cow can be inflated to a saddle height of 26 cm/ 10 inches with a regular hand pump. A 9-inch two-way action pump is included for FREE!
Recommended Ages: 2 Years +. Children under 3 years old should be under direct supervision of an adult.
Easy inflation: Take out the inserted white plug (air stopper) from the hole on the cow belly; insert the tip of the pump and inflate the hopper to good size, and then replace the white plug back into the hole quickly. Bounce!
FAQs in using this item.
Q1: The nozzle doesn't fit, I can't use the pump.
A: The inserted white plug (air stopper) on the hopper must be removed first! Inflation Instruction:
Step 1: Take out the inserted white plug (air stopper) from the hopper belly
Step 2: Insert the tip of the pump into the mouth (built-in variable aperture)
Step 3: Pumping the hopper to proper size
Step 4: Quickly replace the white plug back into the hole to stop air leak. Done!
Q2: The pump doesn't pump out air, How to get a replacement for a faulty pump, or a hopper?
A: Should Pump or Hopper be defective, please 'Contact Seller' directly (other than Amazon Customer Service) from Amazon Buyer Central against this order for a replacement or refund. Seller aims to provide hassle-free after-sales service and usually replies most emails in 12 hours.