- As an artisan work from our engineering team, the 42inch drop through camber deck offers super flex and shock absorber.
- 8-ply natural hardrock maple and epoxy glue, healthy materials bring more fun, and is better for environment.
- Genuine alluminium 7-Inch reverse kingpin trucks are adjustable as 50 or 45 degree, and take to you great maneuverability.
- Durable 70x51mm 78A PU wheels work with ABEC-9 presion bearings, letting you enjoy an unsurpassed smooth ride.
- Designed by talents across the Atlantic. Graphics range from strikingly vintage to avant-garde looks.
- Product Dimensions: 0.42 x 0.1 0.075 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.075 pounds
- ASIN: B073Z6JD7D
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
The Volador 42-Inch Freeride longboard has some revolutionary techs in skateboard engineering. Cold pressed 8-ply hardrock maple is strong enough to hold 220 lbs, while symmetrical camber concave deck is shock absorbent, super flexible, and saves trouble in adjusting posture. The 7-Inch casted alluminium trucks are equipped with carbon steel axle and kingpin, and adjustable between 45 and 50 degree. Under the help of super rebound PU bushing, the board has an amazing maneuverability and turing accuracy. With those round edge 70x51mm PU wheels, and ABEC-9 precision bearings, the board carves like beast. Pull tight your muscles, give it some power paddle, you are all set to cut corners in city cruising, or start a freeride showoff.