The Wall Driving Car is an utterly astonishing, gravity defying, remote controlled Stunt Car that does just what its name implies, it really does climb up walls; Thanks to industrial fans and an advanced air system, this tiny rc car pulls air in under itself which holds it to the wall.
Drive it straight at the wall, and when it gets there it starts to tilt upwards and at 45 degrees the monster gravity defying Traction Technology kicks in literally sucking the thing to the wall, where you drive it around just as if it was on the floor.
The ultra lightweight car body coupled with a powerful suction fan, lets you zip along walls and ceilings at full throttle, leaving regular floor racers in the dust.
Material: Plastic + Electronic Component
Charge Time: 30 minutes
Climbing Time: 12-15 minutes
Remote Control Distance: 10 m
Size: 5.1 x 2.6 x 1.4 in
Remote Controller Requires: 3 x AAA Batteries (Not Included)
1 x RC Car
1 x Remote Controller
1 x USB Charger
1 x Manual
1. Keep the car away from water; Make sure your wall and floor are clean, and make sure the surface is flat
2. Adult supervision recommended at all times ensure no people, pets or objects are positioned underneath the rc car when you are driving it on a wall or ceiling, as it may fall
3. Not suitable for children under 8 years old-Chocking Hazard small parts
4. Do not dispose of in heat or fire
5. Remove all batteries of not in use for a long period of time, Requires 3 x AAA batteries, do not use high-power batteries
6. Once Vehicle doesn't climb: Over current protection is engaged, turn vehicle off for 30 seconds then restart