- AVAILABLE IN TWO SIZES. 5/16" size is smaller, it fits the screw in type, non-adjustable toe stop holes. 5/8" size is larger, it fits the larger, adjustable style toe stop holes.
- SOLD BY THE PAIR - Enough for one pair of skates.
- VARIETY OF COLORS - Available in many different colors to match your laces, wheels, or personal style. Or buy several pair and switch them up.
- REPLACE BULKY STOPS WITH THESE SMALLER DANCE PLUGS - Smaller and lighter than a traditional toe stop. Not recommended if you really use your toe stops for stopping or starting. But good if you never use the stops.
- INEXPENSIVE - A lot cheaper than traditional stops, but with genuine Sure-Grip quality built into every pair. Will work with almost any brand of skate.
A Toe Stop plug with style. Designed with Jam Skaters in mind, it replaces the standard bulky toe stop with a more refined plug that gives your pair of skates a unique look that leaves others in awe.