- HPR - with an ultra-high balance point and performance engineering the high performance ratio of the new stallion stick has been optimized for players seeking durability and performance all in one
- Power flex profile: provides a constant load and consistent release of energy during the shooting motion
- Pureblade Power: A stoutly tuned blade providing weight savings and maximum pop during game play
- The Pros Approve - Input from elite & NHL players was imperative in all elements of design for the Stallion HPR
- ASIN: B073X5L2MM
- Item model number: HS STH0 JX X45 R X924 BS
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Get to the point.
If you are seeking durability and performance the STX Stallion HPR hockey stick is built for you. By making the blade lighter, we are able to redistribute the weight up the shaft, providing you with an Ultra-High Balance Point for a lighter feeling stick, without compromising durability.
You'll feel a high balance point and get a more durable stick that feels lighter due to the restriction of weight.
Myth: Lighter sticks are better.
Truth: The best-in-class weight distribution of the Stallion HPR give you the feel of a sub-400 gram stick, without sacrificing performance and durability.
The Stallion HPR features our Power Flex profile to give you a constant flex throughout the shaft for maximum power. Compare this to the Surgeon Rx2, which features our Precision Flex with dual kick points for quick release and extended load capacity.
When compared to the Puregrip shaft profile of the Surgeon Rx2, the HPR features a more traditional shape. We wanted to offer both profiles for any style of play. With a matte grip and raised texture, you'll have the confidence to unleash the power of the HPR.