- ERGONOMIC DESIGN -All-in-One Design between knee and hand control.Versatility, Symmetrical and ergonomic handrail design.Adjustable handlebar can satify you both driving modes over your new Segway mini S.
- STURDY AND DURABLE LIGHT MATERIAL: Made of High-density aluminum alloy, light and strong. Premium elastic foaming handgrip. Reinforce plastic knob.Comfortable .High-strength metal connecting elbow.
- ADJUSTABLE - Foldable and contracted to accommodate a variety of riding postures.No need to worry about carrying or storing a 2nd control bar.
- EASY TO INSTALLATION - Easy to disassemble, and does not to affect the structure design of Segway.
- MEET DIFFERENT HEIGHT OF USERS: Segway scooter handlebar suit for people at a height of 3 to 6 ft. Adjusting 2 knobs to adjust your comfortable height. Flexibly save your space.
What should I pay attention to before purchasing?
Please ensure your Segway Ninebot Mini S, Lite, PRO can be placed off.
There's a metal piece connected to the sleeve, and it's a little difficult to remove. It is recommended to try with some tools by an adult. Just shake and pull down with a little effort.
Will the screws fit my Segway minipro?
2 hex screws in the package are the same size as Segway, and there are M3*5 Stainless steel cylinder head hexagon socket bolts included. We also provide the Allen key to fix. Please be patient to fix the screws.
1. Install the handlebar main body with 4 screws.
2. Loosen and remove two hex nuts on the red metal base on the front bottom, and place off the old knee control bar.
3. Install the new handlebar and slide with the hex nuts with the provided Allen key.
4. Recalibrate the balance on the app after installing, and probably tighten up the bolts periodically.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEED:
Our products are backed by our 90 Day Money Back Guarantee. You have no risk buying our products.
1x Set of Handlebar，1x set of tools. Not include Segway
For more information, see customer problems or contact us.