- Proudly Made in the USA
- NHPA Approved for Tournament play
- Ideal for special gifts, leagues, clubs, and serious players.
- More weight forged into the tips for maximum balance and control
- Tapered leading edge that allows the shoe to slide onto the stake
- Product Dimensions: 26.5 x 9.3 x 2.7 inches; 15 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 15 pounds
- ASIN: B0000ASN01
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
The unique design of this horseshoe set was created by a champion in the game to help anyone play like the pros. A finger positioner allows for accuracy, while the trademark forged tips grab hold of the stake for more ringers. All pieces fit into a stylish solid pine box for easy portability. Proudly Made in the USA. NHPA Approved for Tournament play. Ideal for special gifts, leagues, clubs, and serious players.. More weight forged into the tips for maximum balance and control. Tapered leading edge that allows the shoe to slide onto the stake. Longer tips to grab the stake for more ringers. Ringer breaker to rotate the shoe and lock in ringers. Finger positioner to help hold the shoe like the Pros. Set includes two 24" solid steel stakes, rulebook, and Mahogany stained carrying case. Set contains all the equipment necessary for 2 to 4 person play.. 2 silver and 2 gold American horseshoes. 2 24" silver stakes. Rulebook with court layout. Comes in an old fashioned, attractive pine box with mahogany finish, built in handle, and burnt in logo. Material: Drop Forged Steel.