- Fun Water Play: This sprinkler pad helps make a 68"super diameter pool, where up to 4 babis can have fun crawling and playing with water streams and "swimming"in the middle with the base filled up to about 3 inches of water.
- Easy to Use: It`s easy to set up and you can simply spread it out flat, connect your hose to it and remain the water on. When finishing playing, you can just fold after drying and store in a cabinet.
- Adjustable Water Height: You can adjust the stream to fit the height of the child playing by adjusting your water pressure on the faucet, from 3 inch to about 2 feet.
- Safe Construction: Durable materials are adopted including heavy-duty PVC material and dielectric welding to ensure strong joint. Meanwhile, it is non-toxic with no harmful chemicals while playing.
- Warmly Tips: This splash play mat is for kids starting at 18 months, the best entertainment in summer for relaxation, party or celebration at lawn, garden, swimming pool or beach. Each product comes with 18-month warranty and 24-hour friendly email customer service.
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 3 inches;
- ASIN: B07RJP9ZGK
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
ALWOA 68inch inflatable sprinkle & splash play mat
summer time is here to stay, stock up your home with fun splash play mat that are not only going to engage the kids but entertain the adults also. Engage with your kids in some cool water activities and motivate them to play outside instead of watching TV and computers all the time. Beat the heat by playing with this water toy for kids for the summer that adults can enjoy too.
why ALWOA splash play mat stands out:
●fun water play
●easy to use
●adjustable water height
●material：environment friendly pvc
●diameter: 68 inches
●item weight: 23oz/ 650 Manufacturer recommended age: 18 months and up
●pattern: cute animals
●set up the sprinkler pad: when you begin using it, spread it out flat, connect your hose to it and remain the water on. Then it starts squirting and you can adjust how high the water sprays out with the water pressure.
●put away the sprinkler pad: after using it, you should squeeze the water and lay it out to drain/dry all the water off of it. Once dry, you can just roll it up, put in the dry place or store in your cabinet.
●saftey instruction: you should put this mat on the grass or buy the bathtub non slip stickers to place on it. Do not place the mat over a hard surface (concrete, patio, driveway, etc). When your kids Playing, recommend your kids wearing some water shoe or sandals, and be careful of letting your kids step in too quickly.