- 【Wheel Size】-----The wheel is 76-80-80-76 mm (as 80 mm is max wheel size for that frame) and high elastic, wear-resistant PU wheel with high durability, exceptional grip maintain the perfect of speed, wheel and bearing combination provides a smooth controllable roll and glide
- 【Removable Lining】-----The materials of the Lining is EVA elastic cotton, provide all the cushioning needed, with good protection and plasticity, The Lining is removable, net shape design with good ventilation, convenient for cleaning and drying more
- 【Durable Shoes Shell】-----thickening shoes shell, front and rear are ventilation holes, with unmatched quality and durability, skates structure features an integrated shell and frame system with a low balance structure improves balance, control and lateral support
- 【High Quality Bearing】-----The design is with aluminum alloy tool holder and non rust, It is stable tool holder and suitable for high strength roller skating, soles include shock absorbers, provide a smooth, easy ride.
- 【Secure Closure】-----The buckle, strap and lace closure system work well with the reinforced uppers, It is easy to use and create an additional wrapping effect, help fasten the feet properly into the skate enable a secure fit
Our inline skate is made of high-quality material, ensure miles of smooth rollerblading with durability. Real skates providing superior support, smooth riding and comfort these are not toys found at similar prices.
1 x Pair of Inline Skate
1 Piece of brake
Size Adjustable: No
Brake Included: Yes
Wheel Durometer: 90A
Skate Type: Recreation
Frame Material: Aluminum
Maximum Wheel Size: 80mm
Lining Material: EVA elastic cotton
Closure System: Buckle, Velcro Strap and Laces
Wheel Configuration: 76mm-80mm-80mm-76mm or 72mm-76mm-76mm-72mm
&.Always wear appropriate protective gear(wrist, arm and knee protection) to help increase confidence as well as protect the body.
&.Before skating, check that all screws are tightened. Check and clean all screws and nuts for secure fit
&. Check the brake before starts it,and lubricate the bearings with oil or bearing oil if they are not gliding smoothly or making strange noise
&.Remove any sharp edges that may appear during skating