- 44-Inch artisan longboard made from sustainably sourced bamboo and 8-ply Canadian maple.
- Rugged and lightweight 7-inch aluminum trucks.
- Reactive and smooth gliding reverse kingpin trucks with precision ABEC-7 Bearing, PU casted black bushing-90A.
- Durable 70x51mm 85A PU wheels with rock finish.
- Designed in the heart of Los Angeles for a distinct Californian look and feel
- Product Dimensions: 0.22 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.22 pounds
- ASIN: B07NDH9L31
- Item model number: 3328
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
We know an unforgettable ride starts with the basics. Effortlessly cool and undeniably dapper, ZED masters both suburban streets and beachside boulevards with durable 70x51mm PU wheels, lightweight aluminum trucks, and 44 sturdy inches of sustainably sourced bamboo and solid Canadian maple. Retrospect's premiere 44” longboard is fueled by the same vintage hues and cues and mirrored in our entire skate collection. Despite its name, ZED was the beginning. Optimal for both entry-level and experienced skaters, ZED combines the best of authentic Americana, retro appeal, and modern comforts into one awesome ride. Reactive, smooth gliding reverse kingpin trucks with precision ABEC-7 bearings offers full movement and control over your board.