- Professor noggin's series of educational card games encourages kids to learn interesting facts about their favorite subjects like baseball.
- Each of the thirty game cards combines trivia, true or false, and multiple choice questions.
- Easy and hard levels keep kids interested and challenged while of course having fun.
- A special three-numbered die is included which adds an element of unpredictability.
- For 2-8 players ages and up.
- Product Dimensions: 5.12 x 1.5 x 6.62 inches; 0.51 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.51 pounds
- ASIN: B00406VQ1M
- Item model number: 10446
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Players take turns rolling the die and asking each other questions from the cards. If a question is answered correctly, the card is won; if answered incorrectly, the card is returned to the bottom of the pile. The player with the most cards at the end of the game is the winner. Players have a few chances throughout the game to get a Noggin's Choice card. This means they can choose a card from any other player, and get ahead. Remember the correct answers. If a question is not answered correctly the first time, that question will come up again.