- Solid Material. Our hopper is made of thickened rubber, durable and explosion proof, solid and tough.
- No harm. Contains no harmful substances and no heavy metal elements. This horse hopper fully meets EU & US Toy Safety Standards. No odor or stink.
- A faithful company to your child. Like a fitness ball, the horse hopper exercises the balanced capacity of your child.
- Easy to pump. Take out the white plug at the bottom, insert the tip of the pump and inflate the hopper. Have fun right now!
- Recommended Ages: 3 Years +. Children under 3 years old should be under direct supervision of an adult.
- Product Dimensions: 23.62 x 9.84 x 20.47 inches;
- ASIN: B07K2MGXFR
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Horse hopper is a kind of fitness sports toy for children, with the characteristics of safety, hygiene and novelty. It is great for children to exercise
and keep fit. When using, the horse hopper will require children to adjust their body posture in time and to maintain the balance in order to
strengthen their own balance capacity and the ability of adjusting vision, hearing and motion. This kind of self-feeling can make the young obtain
enormous satisfaction. This fashionable toy horse is easy to carry and made of strong rubber. It is explosion-resistant and can withstand 100 kilograms
of pressure. Even if it breaks, it will not burst out at once. It only releases the gas slowly. The safety is excellent. As long as the air is pumped in, you will
get a cute and fat pony. If not used, it can be easily put away and cleaned.
1. Remove the white plug before inflating and ensure that the tip is inserted correctly and completely. Do not pull out the plug when using.
2. When a child is riding a horse hopper, he must be looked after by an adult.
3. To a certain point, the horse hopper will slowly shrink. Before continuing to play, be sure to re-inflate and reach saturation.
4. Before using, make sure there are no sharp objects around or on the floor.
5. A horse hopper is only suitable for one child to play with. It is dangerous for two children to ride on one together.
6. When riding on the horse hopper, two hands should grasp its two ears. It is dangerous to stand on toys or not to grasp ears.
7. Avoid playing on uneven ground or stairs. Do not play near a fire or a heater.
8. Don't use a horse hopper as a tool. It is only for children to play with.
9. Please carry on frequent maintenance. It can be cleaned with household cleaning detergent or wet cloth.