- SIZE: 4.5" W x 20.5" L Heat Treated 6061 Alloy Deck, Full Integrated with Square Dropouts
- WEIGHT: 3.6lbs; FITS: Up to 110mm Wheels
- MATERIAL: Heat Treated 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- HEADTUBE: 82.5 degrees and 2 degree concave
- INCLUDES: Axle and Spacers
- Product Dimensions: 45 x 5 x 7 inches; 3.7 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.7 pounds
- ASIN: B01JJ88GGS
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Phoenix Pro Scooters is THE ORIGINAL aftermarket scooter company.
In 2009, Phoenix Pro Scooters quickly set the scooter world on fire by releasing the first ever one-piece scooter deck. Since then, Phoenix Pro Scooters has been dedicated to creating the most high-end, professional-level scooters and scooter parts. Today, Phoenix Pro Scooters is run by some of the best professional scooter riders in the industry. Ride Hard. Fly High.
Scoot Soup said it best, the new Tri-Color looks like a snow cone... Well who doesn't love snow cones?! The Session deck is perfect for ANY session. Whether it is your first time buying a deck, or you are already buttercupping the Mega Ramp quarter pipe. The Phoenix Pro Scooters Session Deck has been in production for the longer than any other Phoenix product and continues to set the standard for pro level riders. Whether street or park, the perfect deck for the perfect Session.
Heat Treated 6061 T6 Aluminum Alloy
Full Integrated with Square Dropouts
Fits up to 110mm Wheels
82.5 Degree Headtube Angle
2 Degrees of Concave
Axles and Spacers Included
Weight - 3.6 lbs
Size: 4.5" W x 20.5" L for Colors: Black, Gunmetal, Polished, Tri-Chrome
Size: 4.75" W x 20.5" L for Colors: White, Teal, Black/Black, Tri Color, Neo Chrome, Silver/Black, Light Gray