- After over a decade, Monster Games returns to the NASCAR franchise.
- This all-star developer created the original NASCAR Heat and NASCAR: Dirt to Daytona in the early 2000's, two of the most highly rated and best-selling NASCAR titles of all-time.
- This dedicated group has built NASCAR Heat Evolution from the ground up to ensure a brand new racing experience.
- Race as your favorite NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers across all 23 licensed NASCAR tracks in stunning HD.
- Whether you're a rookie or racing veteran, get ready for a good time.
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 5.3 x 6.7 inches; 0.25 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.25 pounds
- ASIN: B01FMQ3LMU
- Item model number: NAS2016SPS01
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
NASCAR Heat Evolution will race its way to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 for the first time ever on September 13, 2016. Featuring over 40 drivers, all 23 licensed NASCAR Sprint Cup Series tracks, and a variety of gameplay modes, NASCAR Heat Evolution is the first authentic NASCAR game for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. New Gameplay Engine: Rebuilt from the ground up, NASCAR Heat Evolution brings back the fun and excitement of NASCAR you know and love. New AI: Whether you're a rookie or a trained racing veteran, the dynamic AI system adjusts to your skill level. New Tracks: Daytona has risen, Colossus is fired up at Bristol, and your other favorite tracks are ready for the 2016 season. New Damage: With the all-new damage model, Darlington Stripes have never looked better, if you earn 'em. New Drivers: Matt DiBenedetto, Landon Cassill, Chris Buescher, and other drivers make their NASCAR video game debut. New Online: The online gameplay system has been rebuilt to ensure fun, competitive, and fast racing Game Modes: A variety of gameplay modes will give you more to do than ever before. Gameplay modes include Race, Challenges, Season, Chase, Online, and Career. In Career, customize your own NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver like never before! Tracks: From the high banks of Talladega to the tight turns in Martinsville, each of the 23 licensed NASCAR tracks have been carefully recreated in conjunction with track owners. Drivers: NASCAR Heat Evolution offers 43 different drivers from the most popular race teams including Stewart-Haas Racing, Joe Gibbs Racing, Hendrick Motorsports, Team Penske, Chip Ganassi, and many more