- The Micro Mini is also known as the "Mini Kick" - it is the quality choice in 3-wheel scooters for young children ages 3-5.
- The Mini's award-winning design, with its unique lean-to-steer mechanism has kids 'surfing the sidewalks', as they curve from left to right!
- The Mini's wheels are made of the highest quality Polyurethane, creating the smoothest possible glide, even on urban sidewalks.
- Even the youngest children can use the Mini -- the deck is low-to-the-ground, making it easy for little ones to easily and confidently hop on and off. The deck is large enough for both feet, so kids can switch from pushing to just enjoying the ride.
- Swiss-designed, its high quality construction means the Mini is durable and sturdy enough for everyday use. All parts are replaceable.
- Product Dimensions: 22 x 9.25 x 24 inches; 4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds
- ASIN: B002TJ23KA
- Item model number: mm0007
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
The Micro Mini Kickboard Scooter is the quality choice in children's scooters. Winner of the Oppenheimer Toy Portfolio Gold and Platinum Award Seals for Best Toy in 2010, as well as the Parent's Choice Approved Seal. The Mini also was named 'Best Pre-School Scooter' by Toy Report, 'Best Outdoor Toy' by Learning Express Stores and was featured on the NBC Today Show as part of its 'Best Toys for Summer' series. What makes the Mini unique and fun is its quality construction and 'lean-to-steer' design, which allows children to use their body weight to control the steering, giving them the feeling of 'surfing' the sidewalk, as they gently curve from right to left. The lean-to-steer adds an element of stability and fun, while helping children learn balance and coordination. The Mini's 3 wheels make it stable enough for even the youngest children to ride. The rear brake adds to the safety and fun. The Mini can be ridden inside while learning (or waiting for Spring) as the quality wheels, made especially for Micro, are non marking. The wheels and shock absorbent deck work in unison to provide an incredibly smooth, quiet ride, a joy for parents and children alike. The Mini is lightweight (3.3lbs) yet strong, thanks to the fiberglass-reinforced chassis, making it easy for kids to pick up and carry when necessary. Children love to ride the Mini daily, year after year, and the modular construction means that all parts are replaceable, so it can last, virtually forever. Micro Kickboard is the official distributor for Micro-Moblity, Switzerland, makers of a full line of quality scooters and kickboards for ages 1-99. Note: the Mini can hold weights up to 44lbs, when used for cruising, but is not designed for jumps or tricks. For a scooter designed to do jumps and tricks, please see the amazing mx range of stunt scooters, designed for quality, functionality and the best in sports technology.