- Benefit: Liberry Ring Toss Game is perfect for promoting Child Development. It establishes creativity, imagination and interaction at an early age. The ring toss game is also helpful for developing a child's judgment skills, hand-eye coordination and patience
- Features: Liberry Ring Toss Game comes with a bright and colorful animal design with a number system. It's perfect in enhancing skills in color recognition and learning numbers. The animal designs will also support children in getting to know the creatures of the nature
- Gift: Kids get involved to too much with electronics, tablets and internet and adults have run out of gift ideas for kids. What are the toys for boys and girls nowadays? Our Ring Toss Game Set is the perfect gift not only for kids but for adults too! It's a great gift for Birthday, Christmas and New Year whether for girls or boys
- Educational Quality: It is meticulously made from hardwood and refined in a modern educational toy therefore does not wear and tear easily. It is durable, safe and sturdy. Our Wooden Toys come in many forms and lively colors which can stimulate a child's imagination and creativity compared to plastic and directive toys
- Package Includes: 5 Plastic Rings & 5 Rope Rings & 5 Wooden Animal Ring Toss Targets, and a mesh bag with drawstring for easy cleanup and storing of the ring toss set. Perfect for children ages 1 and up
Benefits of ring toss
The ring toss game is a great way to help mitigate the negative effects of electronics and the internet. The ring toss game is also helpful for developing a child's judgment skills, hand-eye coordination and patience.Our Wooden Animal Ring Toss is an outdoor game for kids but can also be played indoors. Outdoor toys nowadays are seldom played, thus, Liberry has come up with an idea of bringing the portion of an obstacle course with the Ring Toss Game Set. This activity is a great way to help mitigate the negative effect of ipads, tablets and the internet. The Ring Toss Game is much like Tiki Toss, Basketball and Football where you toss an object and make sure that it gets in! It teaches goal setting and motivation at an early age. It also helps with a child's judgment skills, hand-eye coordination and patience.