- Material: PU Wheel, PP Material.The roller skates are made of high-quality integral steel and plus PP fiber material to strength foot support, ensure miles of smooth rolling with durability
- Adjustable Size: The inline skates are adjustable sizes including 3 kinds of sizes.Size S is US Size 12J-2, Size M is US Size 2-5, Size L is US Size 5-8, for your choice.This design is easy to adjust sizes in each skate grows as your feet
- Flashing Light-up Wheels: The 8 light-up wheels will shine beautifully in the dark when riding.It will give your kids more fun when playing
- Other Features: Triple protection (Safety Buckle & Velcro & Shoes Ties); Use thick memory sponge (More comfortable); Changeable brakes as your request(Left or Right).The roller skates set is the perfect Christmas gift for your children
- Service: US warehouse in stock, Fast shipping.We promise the quality and service, and if you want more information, you can get more details in "Product Description"
Material: PU Wheel, PP Material
4 Colors: Pink, Blue, Light Pink, Navy Blue
3 Sizes: S/M/L (US Size 12J-2 / US Size 2-5 / US Size 5-8)
Size S: 25 x 7 x 23cm/9.8 x 2.7 x 9.1inch
Size M: 28 x 8 x 24cm/11 x 3.1 x 9.4inch
Size L: 30 x 10 x 25cm/11.8 x 3.9 x 9.8inch
Type: Inline Skate
Adjustable Size: Easy to adjust sizes in each skate grows as your feet
Special Design: Designed for outdoor or indoor use brake on the right foot
Package Content: 1 x Pair of Inline Skate
How to adjust the size:
1.Loose belt and lace
2.Turn the adjustable screw left until it cannot move
3.Pull the toe cap to adjust the size
4.Turn the adjustable right into tightening the skates.
5.Tighten the belt and lace, then adjusted process is finished.
Before skating, check that all screws are tightened.
Check and clean all screws and nuts for the secure fit.
Replace brake and ball bearing on a regular basis.
Do not modify your inline skates in a way that may endanger your safety.
Remove any sharp edges that may appear during skating.
Master basic skating rulers before practicing on streets.
Stay in control when skating.
No towing of vehicles.
Always wear appropriate protective gear(wrist, arm and knee protection).