- 100mm Aluminum Stylish BEAUTIFUL CORE Design Scooter Wheels in The Market!: You'll Received Complete 2pcs(Means A pair)100mm Scooter wheels with fast delivery!!
- NOISE-FREE and Ride SUPER SMOOTH: In this Market kutrick 100mm scooter wheels equiped with ABEC-9 bearing + Hard/Durable 88A High Rebound premium urethane.
- ABEC-9 Bearing Represent glide speed,market always have abec-5 or 7,whatever for skatepark or street the bearing will bring you more and let you follow your heart to learn or do more scooter tricks.
- The 100mm scooter wheels fit all pro scooter with 100mm wheels,such fuzion X-3,MGP VX7,vokul S1 S2,Lucky etc (check your scooter original wheels whether is 100mm after check it's okay!then make the 100mm wheels order,you won't regret purchase it)
- Afeter-Service Department always be with you!After normal amazon return window closed,if the wheels have probelms pls don't forget to contact us!kutrick promise help you solve the problem until you feel this is really a Fabulous shopping experience!
- Product Dimensions: 1.21 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.21 pounds
- ASIN: B079KLWD5G
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Nice Replacementioned Wheels++++++++++++
weet looking wheels, good price and holding up well to my big 10 yr olds abuse. Still quiet bearings after a few months of use. He's very pleased with this product. Would buy again..
Good to Know for the NEO 100mm Scooter Wheel:
Codition: Complete Wheels(Needn't assemble bearing+Spacer)
Nice Core Design: Spoked
Bearing: ABEC9 (Ensures a grippy/fast/buttery roll)
hardness: 88a Urethane
Price for 2 wheels
Complete wheels Includes bearings & spacers.
The Wheel fit all scooters with 100mm wheels.
How to Buying Good scooter wheels
Every wheel needs 2x bearings and 1x spacer to function and Wheels are made in different materials, dimensions, hardness, profiles and different cores.
The Cores have 1.Solid core(Massive core for maximum durability);2.Spoked core(Core with holes and cutouts Makes a lightweight wheel, but also weaker);3.Hollow core(Hollow inside for lightweight, while still maintaining strength. (Not as strong as solid core)and Plastic cores do not last long, and are a bit flexible.
Profiles have Flat (A flat profile that gives strength to the rubber and maximum grip);2.Narrow profile ( A narrow profile gives you speed)
Hardness have 1.The durometer scale goes from 0-100a, where 100a is the hardest. Most scooter wheels are 85a. 2.Hard wheels last longer, they are more slippery but are also faster;3.Soft wheels wear down faster, but have a good grip, great for parks and indoor use.