- ▶▶NEW ARRIVAL ◀◀ Purple Galaxy! Gorgeous and mysterious! Charming and dynamic! Like a flowing starry river in your dreamworld!
- ▶▶SHIPPED FROM L.A. - Safety is our first priority, all SISIGAD hoverboards have passed strict electrical test and meet UL2272 standards to ensure safety. Any issue just feel free to contact us.
- ▶▶UNIQUE LED & BLUETOOTH - Built-in wireless speaker can be easily connected to portable devices in second, just enjoy your favorite music or books without wearing headphones.
- ▶▶SELF BALANCING CONTROL SYSTEM - Full of technology and easy to learn for beginners and amateurs. 36V/2.0Ah Li-ion batteries, dual 300 watt hub motors, quick charging and longer using time. Maximum speed can be up to 9 miles per charge(15KM/h), enjoy the speed and free yourself completely.
- ▶▶SMOOTH RIDES - 6.5" high quality rubber tires, non-slip and shock-absorbing pedals, can travel in safety. Weight-bearing ranges from 44lb to 200 lb.
Shipped from CA
Warranty(from the date of purchase):
3 Months Warranty
30 Days Money Back
24 hours Friendly Customer Service
2 Models Available:
1: Classic Hoverboard(no top flashing lights; no bluetooth)
（4 Colors Available: Pink Camo, Starry Sky, Woodland Camo, Graffiti）
2: Bluetooth Hoverboard
（5 Colors Available: Pink Camo, Starry Sky, Woodland Camo, Desert Camo, Graffiti）
Battery Type: Lithium high-rate 5C battery
Battery Voltage/Capacity: 36V/2.0Ah
Charging Time: 3-5 Hours
Using Time: 30-60 Minutes
Motor: 300 Watt Dual Motors
Ultra Speed: Up to 9 Miles per hour
Riding Range: 6-9 Miles
Maximum Weight-bearing: 260 lb
Minimum Weight-bearing: 44lb
Max Climbing Angle: 15 Degree
Wheel size: 6.5" Tire
Net Weight: 22 lb/ 10 Kg
1 x Two-Wheels Hoverboard
1 x Power Supply Charger
1 x Manual
1 x Free Carry Bag
▶Please fully charge before using for the first time. Pull the plug after charging to avoid overcharging.
▶Remember that the range of motion should not be too large, as far as possible to avoid excessive tilt.
▶Children should be accompanied under the guardianship of an adult, and the speed should not be too fast.
▶DO NOT swerve at high speed.
▶DO NOT start or stop operation on a slope, as to avoid damaging the self-balacning system or causing function errors.
▶DO NOT operate the hoverboard when the "BATTERY LOW" indicator on.