- Designed specially for Shooting
- Helps develop confidence and improve the three primary stickhandling skills: one-touch passing, toe-drags, and saucer passes
- Plays on the street like a real puck on ice!
- Great for street, roller or recreational hockey and off-ice training
- Ideal for beginners up to pros
- Product Dimensions: 0.065 x 0.045 x 0.01 inches; 0.004 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.004 pounds
- ASIN: B00BPLAF0S
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Green Biscuit Training Hockey Pucks are designed to simulate the feel of real-ice hockey pucks. The Snipe Green Biscuit puck features a two piece design that is intended to absorb vibrations, making the puck glide on concrete, asphalt, and other surfaces similar to a real puck on ice. The SNIPE is intended for shooting and features a rubber component improving durability that reduces shattering when hit against boards and posts. It weighs in at around 5.2 oz., giving it a more comparable feel to a standard ice puck when shooting. Although the SNIPE can be used for stick handling and passing skills, the rubber component produces a slightly greater amount of friction than the Original Green Biscuit puck. Roller Hockey players will also love the Green Biscuit Pucks as their travel more closely simulates play on indoor roller-hockey rinks. Includes a free mesh bag so you can carry your puck anywhere you go.