- DUAL CERTIFIED: Our helmet is certified by CPSC and ASTM safety standard,considered as the best helmets for kids tricycle, skateboarding, roller skating, inline skates, scooter, rollerblading
- IMPACT RESISTANCE: ABS outer shell and EPS foam inner can absorb external pressure in sporting activities,keeping safe and protected, it can reduce your child risk of injury when playing
- ADJUSTABLE FIT: The spin dial on the back of helmet and chin straps can be adjustable according to your kid's head circumference. To ensure you achieve a better fit, much safer
- COOL & COMFORTABLE: 11 vents of the helmet makes children cool and help reduce sweating,sticky cushiony padding of helmet insert is comfortable and breathable
- SUITABLE SIZE: small size is 18.89'' - 21.26'', medium size is 21.65'' - 22.44'', measure the circumference slightly above eye brows to ensure you choose the correct size
- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 8.6 x 5.5 inches; 0.0067 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.0067 pounds
- ASIN: B079M5M6LL
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
1. Strong ABS outer shell and a comfortable and breathable EPS foam liner making it lightweight and able to withstand impact, it keeps your child safe and protected.
2. 5 colors for kids,2 different sizes to fit your boys or girls head circumference.
3. Small size: 48cm - 54cm/18.89'' - 21.26'',it's suitable for 3-8 years old.
4. Medium size: 55cm - 57cm/21.65'' - 22.44'', it's suitable for 9-13 years old.
5. Large size is 58cm - 61cm/22.83"- 24.02", It is suitable for adults and children aged 14 and over .
Material: a quality Helmet for full protection
Outer shell: ABS
Inner shell: EPS foam
Multiple Sports Skating Helmet:
Skateboarding, cycling, BMX biking, inline & roller skating, scooter,kids tricycle
Outdoor or indoor activities which need impact protection gear
Package: 1 helmet, 1 carry bag
1. Please wear a helmet when riding
2. Please wear your helmet low in the front to protect the forehead
3. Fasten your buckle and tighten your chin strap
4. Check your adjustments when you wear your helmet every time
5. Inspect your helmet regularly for signs of wear or damage