- ❤️A complete engine kit for converting your bike,This 80cc petrol gas engine kit is used to upgrade the regular bike to a motorized bike. After converting your bike, you can enjoying riding at a faster speed, which can reach 38km/h. It almost runs as fast as a motorcycle or scooter, making your outdoor trip more convenient. This engine kit fits most 26" or 28" bikes with V-frame.
- ❤️Heavy duty metal engine body for added durability
- ❤️Super fuel-efficient, only consuming 2.5 litre fuel per 100km
- ❤️Fast and smooth, can speed up to 38km/h
- ❤️Comes with all needed hardware for easy installation.Fit for most type 26" and 28" bikes, such as mountain bikes, road bikes,cruisers, choppers.
❤️If the US warehouse is in stock,will be shipped from the US warehouse. Shipping time is usually 5-10 days. If not, it will be shipped from China and will be delivered within the expected time.
❤️Mode of Engine:Single cylinder, air-cooling, 2-stroke
❤️Bore & Stroke:47mm & 40mm
❤️Rated Power:2.5Kw/5000r/min (3 horsepower/5000r/min)
❤️Max Power:3.5Kw/6000r/min (5-6 horsepower/6000r/min)
❤️Model of Chain: 415
❤️Chain Length: 110 links
❤️Capacity of Tank:2L
❤️Lubrication Oil: oil of 2-stroke petrol engine (Or oil for 10W/40.10W/30)
❤️Mixing Ratio of Fuel and engine Oil:16:1 for new sets, 20: 1 after running 500km
❤️Type of Sparking Plug:Z4C 14MM
❤️Volume of oil Consumption:2.5L/100km
❤️Type of Clutch:Friction Plate / Dry
❤️Cooling Mode:Natural air cooling
❤️1x 80cc 2-stroke engine
❤️1x Ignition coil & CDI
❤️1x Throttle handlebar set
❤️1x Throttle cable
❤️1x Clutch cable
❤️1x Kill switch
❤️1x Clutch lever
❤️1x Chain cover
❤️1x 44T Sprocket W/ 9 Hole Clamp Pads
❤️1x Chain Tensioner
❤️1x Fuel tank, Fuel filter
❤️1x Gasoline fuel line
❤️All the needed mounting brackets, gaskets, and hardware
❤️Please also keep in mind that the motor will use a mix of gasoline and oil. The oil is used as a lubricant. Without it, the performance and longevity of the motor will be reduced.
❤️Be assured the mixing ratio of fuel and engine oil is 16:1 for new sets, 20:1(18:1 is much better in summer because of the hot weather) after running 500km.