- ➤68'' Super Size Splash Mat - Marine world theme - Big diameter sprinkler for kids babies and Toddlers. For ages 18 months and up. Large enough for parents and children to sit and play with water toys or dance.
- ➤Shark Pattern & Exclusive Design - Children play spray or dance in the big mouth of the printed shark. Children and pets will have fun together to capture this wonderful moment.
- ➤Environmentally and Durable - Made of first-class soft PVC material, it is environmentally friendly and non-toxic. Make sure your child is happy to play with water under the safe and healthy Sprinkler.
- ➤Easy to Use Sprinkler Mat - Simply insert the nozzle into the garden hose or PVC tube and simply adjust the water pressure to lower or exceed the spray height. Ideal for relaxing, gathering or celebrating in the pool or on the beach, with lots of fun during the hot summer.
- ➤100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Our products have a three-month warranty. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
- Product Dimensions: 9.4 x 9.1 x 2.3 inches; 1.9 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- ASIN: B07SLNTPWW
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
ARE YOU STILL WORRIED THAT YOUR CHILDS CAN'T PLAY OUTDOORS BECAUSE OF THE HOT?
Summer is coming. You should ready Dillitop sprinkler splash pad for your children. Give your child a perfect spray and water to spend a cool summer.
WHY CHOOSE DILLITOP KIDS SPRINKLER?
★68" super diameter size - large enough to host family ,friends and pets.
★Exclusive design pattern - A fun shark pattern that opens up the imagination of our kids.
★PVC Environmental and non-toxic - Maximum protection for children's safety and product quality.
★Best gift for children - A perfect birthday present or a children's gift.
Material：Environment friendly PVC
How to use:
1.Install the water inlet interface
2.Put the waterproof gasket
3.Rorating the valve
4.Connect the water pipe
1.Keep away from fire.
2.Never leave your kids unattended.
3.Don't lift/move the mat when is filled with water as the water weight might cause ruptures.
4.Don't break when playing.