- 【Cool And Comfortable】This Helmet Well-ventilated and comfortable, a labyrinth of optimized internal channels allow the bike helmet to breathe.
- 【Innovative design】Specifically 12wind hole design, unique and beautiful Wind tunnel, duct design, Very individual eagle pattern effectively that Children's favorite helmets.
- 【Designed for children】This is a best helmet for 3-7 years old kid's with the bike.Head Circumference:16.14-20.47inch. The detachable brim and inside liner is more convenient to use and clean.
- 【High-quality materials】This Helmet set features Lightweight, tough and durable PVC & PC, shock-absorbing EPS (expanded polystyrene shell) and fitted design to Ultralight Adjustable reduce your child risk of injury while biking on or off road!
- ★★★★★【What you get】You get a lifetime manufacturer warranty against defects PLUS a 90-day money-back guarantee! Your investment in these junior safety kit is fully protected!
- Product Dimensions: 0.24 x 0.19 x 0.15 inches; 0.43 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.43 pounds
- ASIN: B075HCTTBQ
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
We've designed the Bike Helmets for Kids: Safety You Can Trust... and Style Your Kids Will LOVE! Features: Specifically 12 wind hole design, unique and beautiful Wind tunnel, duct design, effectively reduce wind resistance Well-ventilated and comfortable, a labyrinth of optimized internal channels allow the bike helmet to breathe like no other The strap is adjustable to most fit you It is made of high quality material, you might even forget that you're wearing anything at all Stay safe while cycling with the bike helmet Material: high quality plastic and high density EPS Head Circumference:16.14-20.47inch Product details Item Weight: 6.9ounces Shipping Weight:7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies) Package Include: 1pc Bicycle Helmet(without retail package) Helmet Tips: Wear a helmet when you ride or skating Wear your helmet low in the front to protect the forehead Wear your Helmet horizontal-central placement of the head Fasten your buckle and tighten your chin strap Check your adjustments every time when you wear your helmet Fasten your buckle and tighten your chin strap Inspect your helmet regularly for signs of wear or damage Wear a helmet designed for your activity Enjoy your healthy and colorful childhood. The Kids Bike Helmet that Grows with Your Child