- Quality Built Robot: This Soky robot has a fair amount metal used in it's construction and other features are well made by anti-scratch plastic, which is durable and skin-friendly enough for your little one to carry around themselves.
- Have fun easily: Your little one just need to tap the little button on the head to turn it on, having four kinds of sounds and five colorful flashing light eyes fun by tapping its forehead.
- Unique Design: With flexible arms and legs, perfect size of 4.5in height, robot could stand up well and be positioned in many position, your little one could hold easily themselves, which is also a good size for a desk, night stand or cell phone stand for an adult.
- Interactive Companion: The SOKY robot can speaks any languages you speak in a fun cute voice, the quirky sounds and lights behind the eyes hints of Star Wars R2D2 which make kids fascinated as well as encourage them to talk more to enhance their vocabulary. It's not only a toy, is also your little one's companion.
- Gift Packaging: You could choose this cool fun robot with exquisite packaging as birthday gifts, Christmas gifts, visit gifts, or festivals gifts for your kids, toddler, nephew, niece, granddaughter, grandson, friends etc. It'll make a big hit and nice goft for a kid or an adult.
Not only a toy, but also your little one's companion.
Let's talking to him and it will speak what you say in a fun cute voice.
The quirky sounds and lights behind the eyes hints of Star Wars R2D2!
Power On: Press the ON/OFF button on Robot's head
Talking Mode: Press ON/OFF again, repeat to 20 seconds at a time.
Turn Off: Press the ON/OFF button again
Robot will turn off automatically after a short while if he detects no sound.
Replace the battery cover, reinsert screw and tighten.
Batteries must be disposed of immediately and responsibly.
Remove cover with a small Phillips screwdriver.
Insert 3 new LR44 1.5V button-cell batteries in direction indicated below.
Robot is equipped with 3 non-rechargeable LR44 1.5V button-cell batteries.
Check Robot to ensure battery compartment is secure before play.
Do not mix different types of batteries, or new and used batteries.
Use only LR44 1.5V button-cell batteries.