- ADJUSTABLE INLINE SKATES: Enhanced by multi-size push button adjustments, these adjustable inline skates allow for effortless adjustments to ensure proper fit for growing feet. Adjusts 4 sizes (1-4).
- FOR THE YOUNG SPEEDSTER: These skates are perfect for beginner to intermediate skaters who are looking for torsional stiffness and superior performance. Developed for fitness and designed for fun.
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT: Nylon mesh inner boot delivers breathability, two-piece vented boot with pivoting collar, speed-lace closures with micro ratchet buckle, and power strap.
- STABILITY & CONTROL: These high-quality speed skates provide excellent traction and stability, featuring nylon chassis with 70 mm 82a high-rebound urethane wheels with ABEC-3 rated speed bearings.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Roll in style! The purple / gray / black contrast stitching and trim give these girls' skates a stylish sleek look. Size: Adjustable youth size medium (1 -4).
- Product Dimensions: 18 x 11.5 x 4.5 inches; 0 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0 pounds
- ASIN: B004W7DB94
- Item model number: CRSMA8G-MD
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Tailored for the intermediate to advanced skater who is looking for torsional stiffness and superior performance while having a blast! With the Chicago Blazer Jr. Adjustable Inline Skates, attention to detail is matchless. Comfort begins in the boot liner, stitched for comfort and breathability. Enhanced by multi-size push button adjustments, the fit is sure to be right. Young speedsters will love the sleek look of these roller blades! Besides their stylish look, they also adjust easily to accommodate growing feet. Features a two-piece vented boot with pivoting collar. The nylon mesh inner boot delivers breathability. The speed-lace closures with micro ratchet buckle and power strap promises a better fit and secure feel. Kids’ will enjoy hours of speed and easy rolling! Excellent traction and stability delivered by the Nylon chassis with 70 mm 82a high-rebound urethane wheels with ABEC-3 rated speed bearings. Founded in 1905, Chicago Skates has been the leading brand in the skating industry for over 100 years. Today Chicago Skates remains the classic standard in quad roller skate industry. In addition to Chicago Skates’ popular classic quad collection, they have branched out into innovative inline skates, skateboards and other wheeled product lines and accessories. Shop with confidence; the Chicago Blazer Jr. Adjustable Inline Skates include a 30-day limited manufacturer's warranty. Available in adjustable youth sizes Medium (1 – 4) and Large (5 – 8).