- 8FT: Combat's patented Blended Fiber Technology blends several different types of fiber at varying angles to result in durability, vibration absorption and maximum bat performance.
- Seamless Construction: Combat's Seamless Construction refers to thousands of continuous strands of fiber which run through the length of the bat. There are no cuts, splices or 'weak spots'.
- ACT: With Combat's Anisotropic Composite Technology, the stiffness and strengths are varied along the handle and across the barrel.
- PMT: Precision Molding Technology is an exclusive patent pending process that uses computer-controlled tooling to define both the inner and outer barrel diameters with precision control and accuracy.
- Approved for play by SSUSA and other 1.21 leagues
- Product Dimensions: 35 x 3.39 x 3.31 inches; 2.01 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.01 pounds
- ASIN: B00O5AGTOW
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Just like its predecessor, the all-new 2015 Combat Centenarian 1.21 features a combination of high-powered technologies not found in any other bat on the market.
Starting with Combat's patented PMT - precision molded technology - the outer and inner barrels of the Centenarian are defined and tooled with superior control and accuracy. This means the results experienced in Combat's testing labs are reproduceable with the bat in your bag.
Moving on to the handle, Combat's ACT (Anisotropic Composite Technology) varies the strength and stiffness along the handle, minimizing vibration and stings while giving the barrel a softer feel and overall improved bat performance.
Rounding out this high performance 1.21 stick is Combat's biggest competitive advantage: Seamless Construction. With thousands of continuous strands of patented blended composite fibers, the whole length of the bat is a single mold with no seams, splices or "weak spots".
Incredible ball strike response, tons of pop and durability, and durable construction, the Centenarian is a must have for the serious senior player.