- 3D static puzzles, perfect for your kids (4 years up). If they are too small to complete it alone, please enjoy the puzzle together with them.
- Very easy to assemble and paint without glue or tools. Needn't to worry about sharp corners. Amazing educational gift of birthday and Christmas.
- Different color coating, easy to paint and wash, but please be careful not to eat or get into kids' eyes.
- Various choices, hydroplane, biplane, racing car, butterfly, horse, peacock, different types of dinosaurs, can be used as any type of model toys.
- Best services guaranteed. If you have any problem with your order, please don't hesitate to contact us. You will get a free replacement or no-hassle money back.
- Product Dimensions: 4.72 x 3.15 x 1.97 inches;
- ASIN: B017SVGV2Y
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Puzzles for kids ages 6 &up
This puzzle is for children 6 & up. The pieces come in sheets that you have to pop out. If your kid is younger than 6 you might want stay right with them and help them or only let them do the bigger pieces. For children younger than 6, please be very careful about the coating. Please do not eat paint, although it is non-toxic.
DIY 3d puzzles
Does not need anything other than what is in the kit, no tools or glue of any sort is needed, which is nice and do not have to wait for glue to dry. Once you have the pieces popped out it does not take that long to put them together, about 20 minutes.
Everything goes together smoothly and all the pieces will be there and there are even little notches in the wood that lock the pieces together. The wood is the weak kind of balsa wood so it can snap easy. So be careful when you are putting it together because kids may snap the piece.
Paint your arts projects & crafts
The puzzles glues together easily but it would be nice not to have done that in the first place, try to paint the pieces and then put them together.
The puzzles come with 4 colors and tell you on the front how to mix colors to make other colors, something that as adults seems obvious to us but it is a great learning tool for kids.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions about the DIY 3d puzzles.---Funria