- 【Amazing Output of Bubbles of Our Automatic Bubble Machine】: Built-in a high performance motor to produce more than 2000 bubbles per minute, thrilling kids and pets alike. Best bubble maker machine for kids' bike. Enjoy more pleasure of riding.
- 【Super quiet motor for kids outdoor play toys】: Almost noiselessly streams out Hurricanes of wild soapy fun, so people can immerse themselves into a dreamy world without being disturbed.
- 【Easy to operate-Bubble Blower Machine】: Simply Install it on the bike and pour in bubble solution. Comes with small screwdriver and retractable handle for easy instOr set the machine on an even surface.allation. Hanging it on a tree is also available. Bubbles on the go!
- 【Bubble by battery】: You can easily run this high Output bubble machine with 2 AA batteries (Not Included). Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- 【Safe & versatile】: Made with nontoxic ABS plastic for child-friendly use. Perfect for lightening up your birthday parties, playdates, weddings, baby showers, outdoor kids activities and many more events. Great bubble machine for kids.
- Material: Made by Non-Toxic ABS plastic - Durable and sturdy.
- Power supply: 3 x AA battery (not included)
- Age Range: > 3 years old
Dimensions and Weight:
- Product weight: 0.45 kg
- Package Size(L x W x H): 17 x 15 x 10 cm / 6.7 x 5.9 x 3.9 inches
How to install the Bubble Machine For your Bike
1. Battery Installation
- Remove the battery compartment cover with a screwdriver.
- Insert new 3 AA batteries.
- Close battery compartment cover and screw on securely.
2. Install The Bubbler Blower To Seat Post
- Unscrew the mounting bracket.
- Mount the bubbler blower to the seat post, aiming it towards the back of the bike.
- Place mounting bracket back and screw in. Check that it does not move.
- Take the bubble machine and attach to the mount until you hear a click.
3. Filling The Bubble Solution
- Remove the bubbler from the mount by sliding your finger underneath to thelittle lever. Pull towards you and lift up the bubble machine.
- Take bubble solution and fill in the lip on the bubbler. DO NOT OVER FILL.
- Place the bubbler back onto the mount carefully and do not spill any bubble solution.
4. Turn On/Off The Bubbler
- Once mounted and filled with solution, press the yellow button on the top of the bubble machine to turn it on.
- Press again to turn it off.
1* Bubble Machine For Kids' Bike