- Brand new 20-inch Wheel Unicycle with somatological design and top quality, excellent manganese steel wheel bearing and frame.
- Just like surfboards and skimboards on sea, skateboards on ground and wire-walking in the air, it is also a sport of training your balance and strength to ride unicycles.
- Not only does it require the trainees' skills, but also it asks for the professional design and quality of the unicycle itself. Thus it is rather important that you choose the right items.
- Sturdy construction fit for Beginners and experience riders, adult exercising, recreational, beginner riders and experience cyclists, both novices and professionals, men and women
- Large saddle in unique design for extra comfort & safety; Rational designed according to somatology and movement features.
- Product Dimensions: 0.2 x 0.0175 x 0.36 inches;
- ASIN: B00COVPSEQ
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
This is just the one you can start to cycling with - a professional unicycle with top quality and somatological design! Great for both novices and professionals, men and women!
*20" wheel (20" x 1.75" Tire)
*Frame: Excellent Manganese Steel, Standard Frame of Unicycle
*Crank arms: WHEEL TOP Crank, International Quality
*Pedal: YONG HUA Pedals with Chromoly Spindles, International Quality
*Outer Tire: Excellent Skid Proof Mountain Tire
*Inner Tire: Leakage Protection Butyl tire, No second Inflation for 3 Months
*Bearing: Heavy Manganese Steel Mute Bearing
*Saddle: Large Saddle with Removable Poly-nylon Guarded Rails
*Seat post clamp: Quick Release, Alloy Aluminum
*Rim: Extra Thick Alloy Aluminum Rim
*Fork: Steel Fork with Powder Coated Finish
*Great for both Novices and Professionals, Men and Women
*Rational designed according to somatology and movement features
Tips for this suitable unicycle:
Unicycle Size: 20". User Height: 57" - 69". Weight Limit: 143 lbs. Distance (Seat - Pedal): 15" - 32". Unicycle Height (Adjustable): 32" - 36". Steel Spokes: 36
Remember when you're seated on the unicycle, with one foot on a pedal in its lowest position, your leg should be almost straight.
To keep in mind:
Novices should ride under the instructions or accompany of your tutors for safety. And the best place for your training is a back deck or a baseball field with a chain-link fence. Pick a grassy area with solid, flat dirt and you can hold onto the fence.
*1 x 20" Wheel Unicycle
*Stand NOT Included