- Inner diameter is 8mm and outer diameter is 22mm, 7mm in thickness, it is standard 608 bearing size.
- The bearing is made of chrome steel for durability and resistance to deformity under heavy loads.
- Shields on both sides ,they protect well against exposure to dust, dirt, and moisture, easy to disassemble and clean.
- Conforms to the ABEC 1 precision standard for performance within a narrow range of variation.
- Dimensions suitable for use in such applications as skateboards, inline skates, and scooters.
This bearing is made of chrome steel which is more durable and better than carbon steel. Its deep ball grooves in both races support high radial and axial loads,its straight bore fits conventional cylindrical shafts, and its nylon cage prevents the balls from coming into contact with each other during use, reducing friction, vibration, and noise. Shields on both sides of the bearing to keep lubricant in and contaminants out and retain lubrication applied at manufacture. This bearing has an 8 mm bore diameter, a 22 mm outside diameter, and a 7 mm width. Its precision is rated at ABEC 1 by the Annular Bearings Engineers Committee (ABEC), allowing higher speeds and creating lower friction than less-precise ball bearings, and its radial internal clearance is C3 for radial slack between the inner and outer rings is greater than CN (normal) to compensate for thermal expansion. This ball bearing is suitable for use in skate boarding, inline skating, and other skating applications. We have two different packages for this item in order to make progressing the packing for new arrival products. If the buyer has doubt about our package , please don't hesitate to contact us .